The weather of winter season doesn’t bring any fun without problems for your beautiful skin due to low humidity and dry air. It takes moisture from your skin in each second of the day in the season of winter. Dry skin, lips, heels, and other parts of your body, get worsen the problem if they are not taken care properly.
To get rid of these problems, here are Top 10 Beauty Tips to Keep Your Skin Soft & Shiny in winter:
1. Moisturize instantly Afterwards: Use moisturizers to damp skin to seal and heal your dampness and keep a bottle of moisturizer near your bathtub and shower stall that it can remember it after each wash.
2. Use Lukewarm Water: Hot baths and showers are always good in the season of winter and compulsory you must wash your face and hands with lukewarm water to avoid oils in your skin.
3. Choose Best Quality Moisturizers: All of the moisturizers are not good and suitable for your skin, so you must choose your moisturizers of best quality. It’s better to console with a skin specialist to get better skin care moisturizer that suit your skin.
4. Humidify: The heating system in your room dries the air, so you must install a humidifier to keep balance in humidity in your home, especially in the bedroom.
5. Personal Protection: You must use scarves and gloves to protect your skin from the winter wind, snow and rain. Also, remember the sunscreen.
6. Drink: Most of us drink less water in winter and take more hot drinks, such as tea, coffee and cocoa. But, you must not overlook that skin needs water from inside of the body. You should drink water as usual during the winter season.
7. Avoid Toxins, especially Allergens & Irritants: When you are suffering from the problems of eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis, you must avoid the irritants and allergens that can trigger up the issues. Moreover, avoid irritating woolen fabrics and detergents. You should use mild cleansers & moisturizers that are specially made for your sensitive skin.
8. Overnight Moisturize: The areas like hands, elbows, feet and knees contain thin skin and lose moisture faster, so you should consider using a deep moisturizer balm at night and then wearing some cotton socks and gloves.
9. Hydrate from the inner-side: Eat foods that contain high amount of water to hydrate the skin from the inner – side of your body, such as watermelon, apples, cantaloupe, kiwi, oranges, and watery vegetables like tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, carrots and zucchini.
10. Use DIY Masks: The home remedies of hydrating masks are helpful to moisturizing in winter. You can use the ingredients of natural moisturizing like honey, yogurt, avocado, olive and almond oil, jojoba oils, bananas, & aloe. Make a paste with these and put it in your face for 10 to 30 minutes to get hydration of your skin.
These simple Top 10 Beauty Tips to Keep Your Skin Soft & Shiny in winter can prevent your skin from winter problems. Otherwise, it can make some big problems over the time pass. Take proper care of your skin and enjoy good health in this winter!